Sunday, March 13, 2011

"And I'm just about to lose my mind"

Just in:
"Through the Grapevine"
put out by RJR fabrics.
It has this fabric with 6 different panels on it. Below is one close up. They are all about pot holder size.
Fruit and cheese, a collage of maps and wine and corks.
Love the corks.
This is a grid with a barrel border. It has pretty squares about coaster size....
Bottle openers and map fabric.
I am seeing coasters, placemats, table runners, wine bottle bags, etc...What great gifts these will make
*********************************************
We also got McKenna Ryan's latest patterns in called,
"Home Tweet Home"
You can finish these 9 blocks into a quilt or she gives directions for mounting them individually on canvases for wall hangings.
We got the ombre print fabrics she uses in the backgrounds so you can really achieve the same soft look when you make these yourself.


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful fabrics! I was just in Tomball this weekend for the car show. My husband and I did a quick phone search for downtown quilt shops and only found one, that is no longer open. I might have to drive down to Tomball again! You all look like a lot of fun. :)

    ReplyDelete