Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Primrose Garden by Riley Blake Fabrics

We get a lot of calls about Riley Blake fabric lines, as they are a smaller company not as many shops carry them but we try to have a few available.
This fabric line has been selling well this week, turquoise and red are a popular color combination!
 This line comes has beautiful art and colors, it also has a panel with instructions to make a 18" doll outfit, which I have done. It is at the shop as you can see in the pictures below. Now to sew something for me from this line! So pretty!




 Apron is reversible!
 I was amazed at how much time it saves not having to cut out and pin on a pattern to make clothing! I just started cutting out the pieces and sewing! Much more successful than my previous forays into doll clothes making let me tell you!
The Panel is less than $8 for a whole American Girl or any other 18" doll outfit! Such a great price compared to the doll catalogs!! The outfit has multiple options too, you can make it as I have or a sleeveless version with a red bodice etc...

No comments:

Post a Comment