Tuesday, September 24, 2013

"SPOTS! I love your dots" she said!

A good friend of ours named Debbie was in the shop today and saw these new fabrics and shouted, "Spots! I love your dots!" so I had to use that as our title for this post! 
These are new jewel tones prints from Michael Miller. 
All the fabrics are super cute!
Coordinates....
 And more with hedgehogs and owls! Check out that plaid!
 And this is a border print!
And Chevrons in new colors! I mean REALLY! We can hardly keep chevrons in stock they are so popular right now! And these are the prettiest colors we have seen yet!
And then we have some novelties: 
purses, ties, spools, 
Mustaches!
 And eyeglasses!
 Elephants! 
 And these two cheater clothes! One is hexies! I am so excited!

Also some pretty softer prints that we thought were very unique:
(These are actually whiter in person but the photo didn't get the color right.)

No comments:

Post a Comment