Tuesday, November 19, 2013

New Stuff

The Scrumptious fabric line is continuing to sell well:
 Deb made this adorable little hexie banner out of the hexie precuts and it looks really cute in the shop!
Our friend Deb, a Program Chair for Tri-County Quilt Guild made this sample out of the same line. This is an upcoming class offered by the guild at our shop! Quick and easy table runner!
Also new even more recently:
 Above: This is a new Stonehenge line with fun rainbow colors and we even have a fun and quick kit that uses this line
 Next we have Bohemian Rhapsody which is has really bold colors and patterns that would make Freddy Mercury jealous!
 Here are the Honky Tonk pre-cuts- bolt shipping to us soon!
And Vin du Jour which we also received some pre-cuts for as well!

2 comments:

  1. I love the colors of Scrumptious fabric line, the banners are adorable too (great idea), I just made little banners for my booth using tear drop shapes left over for when I made little bibs (cutting out the neck opening part of the bib).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the colors and make me think of warmth which I'm definitely not right now.

    ReplyDelete